We have used Trust Mortgage for four loans and they quickly put us into the right program and were adaptable to our concerns. We are both real estate managers and investors, and we often run our investment scenarios by Trust to get their financial advice and real estate opinions. I liked working with Trust because they speak my language.
- Stuart Comins is Certified Property Manager with a portfolio of properties in several states. He is President of Crowninshield Management.
There’s always the worry that either the borrower, his attorney or the lender is going to be sensitive with broker’s fees and try to reduce them at the closing. Since I was paid by Trust Mortgage, I didn’t have to worry about that.
- James Wolfe is President of Coastal Capital and has closed 6 loans with the Trust Mortgage team, including new construction, and refinance loans across the east coast.
I was not licensed to originate in North Carolina, but that wasn’t a concern because Trust Mortgage represented me and I was paid after the closing in full. Working with Trust Mortgage means that I can represent my clients, even if they take their business out of state.
- Christopher Smith of CB Smith & Co, Inc. is a New York-area mortgage broker who originates structured financing across the country.
Trust was able to restructure my debt and maximize our loan amount on a complicated real estate transaction in a historically-difficult lending environment. Other lenders were only able to see the transaction in black-and-white terms, Trust was able to add important context and color.
- Daniel T. Curtin is President of Curtin Associates, a Greater Boston-area real estate developer, investor and lender.
Information CenterClick below for more detailed information on specific FHA terminology and to further explore how FHA loans work for various property types:
- Health Care property definitions, as determined by FHA
- Explanation of BSPRA - the “Developer’s fee”
- Pre-Application architectural requirements for FHA loans
- How FHA Refi/Acquisition loans work
- How FHA New Construction/Sub Rehab loans work
- Hospital Finance: FHA loans for New Construction or Rehabilition