Loans For Multifamily Apartment Buildings And Health Care Facilities
Trust Mortgage is one of the nation’s leading providers of FHA financing solutions. Our professionals come from the world of real estate, not banking. We speak your language and understand your world. And we use a personal, consultant-based approach to achieve your financing goals.
- FHA-Insured Loans – Conventional Loan (Non-Subsidized)
- Low down payment – maximum leverage: up to 90% loan to cost – 90% Loan to value
- Refinance, Acquisition, New Construction and Substantial Rehabilitation Loans
- Property types: Apartments, Assisted-Living Facilities, Nursing Homes and Hospitals.
- Long Term Fixed Rates: No Adjustments
- Self-Amortizing from 35 to 40 year fixed (NO Balloon)
- Nationwide direct lender from Anchorage to Boca Raton. See our Recent Transactions
Lending Terms Financial Statements Property Types HUD Definitions Lending Terms Cap. Rate The cap rate is shorthand for Capitalization Rate. Often, an 8% Capitalization Rate will be referred to as an “8 Cap.”... Read More
WHAT IS ASSISTED LIVING? Assisted living facilities are for people needing assistance with the basic Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) but wishing to live as independently as possible and for as long as... Read More